Fix A Wordpress Site That Crashes Daily
This project received 43 bids from talented freelancers with an average bid price of $511 USD.Get free quotes for a project like this
Project Budget$250 - $750 USD
We have a Wordpress site that crashes once a day. We've tried uninstalling/re-installing plugins with no luck. We are looking for a Linux/Wordpress guru that can fix these issues:
1. troubleshoot and identify what is causing the server to crash every day at random times. This could be a PHP configuration issue. Sometimes Apache crashes, sometimes its MySQL.
2. figure out why the database grows overnight sometimes. BuddyPress Groups caused this before. It has grown over 50mb in the last week. We'd like it to stop.
4. figure out how to resolve the errors we receive when we enable the Events Manger plugin: [url removed, login to view]
5. create a .htaccess redirect for all broken URLs ending with ".jsp" to redirect to our homepage (these are from our old site)
We are looking for someone that has a great track record working with Wordpress/Linux/MySQL/PHP. We host our own server so it's critical that it is secure, reliable and fast.
Looking to make some money?
- Set your budget and the timeframe
- Outline your proposal
- Get paid for your work
Hire Freelancers who also bid on this project
Looking for work?
Work on projects like this and make money from home!Sign Up Now
- The New York Times
- Wall Street Journal
- Times Online