Free JPEG upload web application
This project was awarded to rentme for $34 USD.Get free quotes for a project like this
Browse Related Skills
- Install SSL Cert on Debian 8.4 / Linux 14.1
- Need an Amazon AWS Expert for 3 hours
- iOS/Android app with admin Dashboard
- My Wordpress site on AWS server has gone down and it is showing \"Error establishing a database connection\". Can someone please help me to reset the server and run the necessary updates
Other things people do on Freelancer
Project Budget$30 - $40 USD
Hello, i would like a free image upload web application written in PHP with MySQL backend which permits anonymous jpg image type upload and browsing. Ajaxified components are welcome, xhtml/css compliance asame. The two important parts are: 1. The upload page which allows anonymous users to upload images of type .jpg of admin customizable maximum file sizes, along with a small description and a drop down categorised list. 2. Images are saved on disk in three main directories (small, medium and big sizes) with each containing a to z directories and 0 to 9 from the first letter of the uploaded picture. The browse page can filter through description, small/medium/big files, the date of upload and has user customizable image results per page. I want a well written application with clear code, everything is on the same linux server, i do not care about user signup,login, registration functions, i need a good image free upload application that can be further developed by me easily by adding modules and functions.
1) Complete and fully-functional working program(s) in executable form as well as complete source code of all work done.
2) Deliverables must be in ready-to-run condition, as follows (depending on the nature of the deliverables):
a) For web sites or other server-side deliverables intended to only ever exist in one place in the Buyer's environment--Deliverables must be installed by the Seller in ready-to-run condition in the Buyer's environment.
b) For all others including desktop software or software the buyer intends to distribute: A software installation package that will install the software in ready-to-run condition on the platform(s) specified in this bid request.
3) All deliverables will be considered "work made for hire" under U.S. Copyright law. Buyer will receive exclusive and complete copyrights to all work purchased. (No GPL, GNU, 3rd party components, etc. unless all copyright ramifications are explained AND AGREED TO by the buyer on the site per the coder's Seller Legal Agreement).
* * *This broadcast message was sent to all bidders on Wednesday Jun 13, 2007 5:59:48 AM:
thank you all guys for your interest in my bid. some extra informations for you: - my budget is strictly 40 usd, i would advise you all to raise your bids to 40, i am not interested in accepting lower bids :) - i need this starter application to develop myself in the future, adding features like free image online editing (resize,crop,brightness,adding text, etc), sending via email, and thus i need very clear code, although secure enough and well written. - the application will be hosted on [url removed, login to view], i will continue with rewrite of the php pages to look static, so keep this in mind when coding. - everything will be on the same server, the storage, mysql and web interface. please write secure upload code with size verification and also it will be great if you can check the uploaded file if its really an image (maybe using /usr/bin/file ?). - the browse page has to be very detailed with search and view filters, i need the surfers to be able to quickly find images via file size, image size, tags, upload date, maybe uploader's name.. - think about the storage too. the site may grow bigger in time so i want the original bid requirement about the way the jpg files are stored followed strictly. of course i can accept better ideas. (the storage it will be a raid0 of three seagate 250 gb hard discs) - you can use gd, netpbm, imagemagick, i can have all installed and configured on the server. thanks, please adjust your bids and specify again via comment if you understand all my requirements.
* * *This broadcast message was sent to all bidders on Wednesday Jun 13, 2007 1:06:49 PM:
hello everyone, i have decided to choose tonight a coder that meets my requirements. (max. 4 hours from now) anyways, the reason of this broadcast message : - i forgot to specify that in the browse page when a image thumbnail is clicked a popup window will open and present a bigger image (full image will be available in the same popup if an option will be clicked) with every information about the file, size, image size, exif info, uploaded date, number of visits.. - the thumbnails will be generated on the fly when users browse through them, with the option to show small thumbs or normal ones (we will discuss the two sizes in private), but if a thumbnail is found already generated it wont be written again. i hope everyone understands well, i need this application well written and commented, i do not plan to use your help in the future, i will be extending it myself. thank you.
* * *This broadcast message was sent to all bidders on Wednesday Jun 13, 2007 3:42:09 PM:
one last thing before i choose a coder, i cannot raise the bid right now but if im satisfied with the application i can offer a bonus of 40 usd in maximum one month since i install and start using the uploader. thank you all.
Gentoo Linux with PHP5 and MySQL5.
Looking to make some money?
- Set your budget and the timeframe
- Outline your proposal
- Get paid for your work
Hire Freelancers who also bid on this project
Looking for work?
Work on projects like this and make money from home!Sign Up Now
- The New York Times
- Wall Street Journal
- Times Online