Freelance Sr. PHP, Wordpress Developer
This project received 7 bids from talented freelancers with an average bid price of $4 USD / hour.Get free quotes for a project like this
Browse Related Skills
Other things people do on Freelancer
Project Budget$2 - $5 USD / hour
I am looking for exceptionally intelligent, talented and enthusiastic Sr. PHP Developers to drive development work of our web-applications. Selected developers will be working with us on freelance basis.
we are looking for PHP developer who can work on creating wordpress plugins, widgets and complex themes instead of simple themes by changing CSS.
I am looking for someone who can spend 30 - 40 hrs/week (120 - 160 hrs/month). You are welcome if you want to work on weekends to meet weekly hours requirment.
In your bid please include as many examples and links of any PHP programming, wordpress, Facebook applications work you did in the past. Also please include maximum working hours you can work.
- MS/BS in CS, EE, or equivalent education experience
- Experience of complete SDLC from development to delivery
- Strong product sense and an interest in building web applications
- Strong liaison with Project manager to handle down delegated requirements
- Ability to follow the planned work schedule
- Follows direction, asks questions and self-sufficient at the same time.
- Good English communication and writing skills
- High levels of creativity
- Can work from home without distractions.
- Has his own computer and highspeed Internet connection.
- Is willing to learn new things. Can easily be trained in other skills.
- Can use Skype, msn etc.
- Basic UI skills
- Expert level Wordpress skills, able to make themes, plugins and widgets.
- Facebook API and Facebook applications and other API related projects.
- procedural (object-oriented is a bonus) PHP scripting
- Hands on experience with at least one framework i.e. Codeigniter, Zend and CakePHP
- Knowledge of Other open source PHP CMS solutions like Joomla, Drupal will be considered plus
- Ability to document development work details in the form of necessary technical and design documents
- Ajax experience (optional)
- SEO knowledge (optional)
- MVC (optional)
Looking to make some money?
- Set your budget and the timeframe
- Outline your proposal
- Get paid for your work
Hire Freelancers who also bid on this project
Looking for work?
Work on projects like this and make money from home!Sign Up Now
- The New York Times
- Wall Street Journal
- Times Online