I am looking for a fulltime developer to work as the CTO on our project that has been ongoing for 6+ years.
Description of our system:
We aggregate product data form the web and keep the data in a big MySQL database. The system is hosted on Ubuntu servers (we have one dev server and several production servers). We run web-portals (for anyone to access) and also have systems/APIs for clients to access the data. Our web-portals are run in under Apache/PHP/MySQL with quite a lot of JS (jQuery/Prototype). Our APIs support XML but we also have front-end applications made with jQuery etc. We also have a back-admin system which our (human) editors use for administration/editing of data.
Your responsibilities (in order of part of work load):
- Develop new functions in our systems
- Bug fixes of current systems
- Maintaining/monitoring servers (if updates/setups are needed)
- Test new functions
- Setting up imports/export for new clients
- Write clean, modular, robust and documented code to implement the desired requirements
Your qualifications (3+ years experience is absolutely required):
- Expert in JScript, PHP, HTML, CSS, Ajax, jQuery, Apache, Mysql, Linux (Ubuntu)
- Communicative in English, available thru our work hour: 08.00-1700 EU GMT
Desired qualifications (some experience or knowledge of)
- Mobile app development (or atlease customize web-app to mobile)
- Experience optimizing websites for SEO / SEF
- .NET, Java, HTML5
- Located in Ukraine (we work with other UA developers that our partners use)
We will hire you after we have agreed on monthly salary. The first 2 months will be a trial period with lower salary, if we are happy with your work then we will write a 12 months contract.
46 freelancers are bidding on average €1253 for this job
Hello, With 99% completion rate, 600 successfully completed projects, and a 5.00 reputation... you can never go wrong choosing me :) I look forward to your reply. Thanks. Kind Regards, Rajesh Soni
Hello Sir , I am highly interested in your proejct , please have a look on my portoflio and provide me chance to work for you .... http://jssols-demos.com/ Thanks