Gigya Social Login Pages
This project received 11 bids from talented freelancers with an average bid price of $19 USD / hour.Get free quotes for a project like this
We need a talented, fast paced, reliable developer to put live a few pages with a social login sequence. This needs to be done quickly so we need someone that can complete this task within a week or so. *Must speak English very well as you will be on calls with Gigya's technical team. Must be able to use Skype or another method to call their USA office **If you have Gigya experience, please give experience details when applying
The Project: All that is needed is the development of a landing page (draft design attached in [url removed, login to view]) where visitors can subscribe to our site via a Gigya social plugin ([url removed, login to view]). The Gigya plugin allows them to sign on with their social network, have all their details stored in the Gigya Identity Storage cloud, and provide/track incentives by encouraging them to share the site with their friends. Attached (Login [url removed, login to view]) is the workflow that shows how all the possible ways for a subscriber to sign in. We will provide the designs for each of these pages. We prefer to have this site launched on Magento but are open to other ways as it is just an initial landing page and not a full site.
The key part of the project is making sure the Gigya integration is working correctly, so please specify if you have experience with this. You will have technical support from the Gigya team, but you must use the documentation below as your primary guide.
Please read thoroughly through the Gigya documentation before applying for this job. If you do not feel 100% confident in the developing this then please do not apply.
Social Login: [url removed, login to view]
• Plugin wizard probably won’t provide the design we need, most likely will need the API. See design mock for clarification
• No need for "Link Account" Sub-Flow
• Information that we are collecting: Name, Gender, Email, Confirm Email
o Plus create password (+ confirm password)
Identity Storage: [url removed, login to view]
• We will be storing all the subscriber information on Gigya’s Identity Storage (Cloud Based Database), therefore all information will need to be stored in here.
IF YOU HAVE ANY QUESTIONS AT ALL PLEASE CONTACT ME.
Sharing & Gamification
• Basic Refer a Friend page (see Refer a [url removed, login to view]) where subscribers can share their personal link with a referral code via their social media networks or email integration
• Will need to talk to Gigya tech team to clear understanding on how to do accomplish this as they do not currently have any written documentation
Looking to make some money?
- Set your budget and the timeframe
- Outline your proposal
- Get paid for your work
Hire Freelancers who also bid on this project
Looking for work?
Work on projects like this and make money from home!Sign Up Now
- The New York Times
- Wall Street Journal
- Times Online