259571 Google Maps API for Joomla
This project is now closed with a project budget of N/A.Get free quotes for a project like this
Browse Related Skills
Other things people do on Freelancer
I'm developing a website that gives information about educational institutes in the UK, and need to have Google map-based component for Joomla 1.5.x that creates maps and has the ability to:
- add many markers in one map from the backend,
- support address/postcode/zip search from the backend, to enable me identify the location of the institutions.
- use custom icons for markers
- set different Icons for different zoom Levels (Clicking one of the cluster marker zooms into a level where you see more cluster markers, or actual markers)
- show the title, description and an image of the institute in the info text balloon. The title should be in deferent color. In addition, there should be a “More details” icon.
- The more details icon should be linked with an article.
- mousewheel zoom on a map
- the end-user should have the ability to filter the shown universities on map based on several criteria: the region, city, and the available courses.
- show or disable any feature in every created mp.
- Place map in a module and article.
- Control the size of the map and show/control map type buttons (Normal, Satellite, Hybrid)
- The component must be easy to use by an admin with no programming knowledge.
The project is like the map here [url removed, login to view];map_display=map
Please take time navigating the map in the above link and make sure you understand the way it works.
Bidders should be familiar with Google Maps API and it would be better if providing examples of their works related to Google Maps API.
The component can be built based on an existing Joomla component or script.
Looking to make some money?
- Set your budget and the timeframe
- Outline your proposal
- Get paid for your work
Hire Freelancers who also bid on this project
Looking for work?
Work on projects like this and make money from home!Sign Up Now
- The New York Times
- Wall Street Journal
- Times Online