Google Maps Script (API) + map marking from postcode list.
This project was awarded to algirdas for $130 USD.Get free quotes for a project like this
Project Budget$30 - $250 USD
This is a Google Maps API specialists job.
1) I require a Google Maps script for my website so a user upload an Excel document of hundreds of postcodes, press submit which then shows these postcodes marked on to Google Maps.
2) I would like an additional option of variable control. For example, the user can upload an Excel document that has columns for:
- Postcode (column a)
- a *number (column b)
So for example, when data submitted, all postcodes shown - but then I'd like it so the user can filters so that:
- Different number ranges can have different coloured map markers. (So user can select that any postcode with a number in column b between 1 to 10 is a red map marker, 11 to 20 is blue, etc, etc - should give user a drop down of different colours to select from)
- Can hide number range map markers.
*If number column missing, this should just submit all postcodes.
Any questions, please ask.
Looking to make some money?
- Set your budget and the timeframe
- Outline your proposal
- Get paid for your work
Hire Freelancers who also bid on this project
Looking for work?
Work on projects like this and make money from home!Sign Up Now
- The New York Times
- Wall Street Journal
- Times Online