I need a script that is able to do some queries on [url removed, login to view] followed by some action
For every query the script will use a proxy from a defined list (database)
Software will be an installation kit for windows or an webbased script.
Search Word: eg:cleaning
Target Website: eg:[url removed, login to view]
Expected Output and Actions for 1 query
1) Select a proxy
2) Search for word cleaning on google
3) Identify position in google for site:[url removed, login to view] using search word cleaning
4) Keeps the google session open and click on the link indexed by google having [url removed, login to view] as root domains identifying itself as a browser
5) Waits variable time after the click and gives another click on a random link from first page of [url removed, login to view]
6) When this actions completed return to step 1 and use anot
The software should automate the process of google search done by hand by a human
Actualy we have the script for first 3 steps we need only the simulation of search and click actions of a user in google.