Key content of the project:
Implement Google Wallet for digital goods API into our website (we sell services, no shipping or downloading involved, client sends us a document to be translated, and we translate and email it back.)
My budget is around $140, bid accordingly.
Deadline: TWO days
My previous coder gave up half way through and wasted me much of the time, so your completion rate is very important to me, if your completion rate is below 70%, do not bid. This project is urgent and I have no more time to be wasted.
Experience with Google API, JASON web token (JWT), and/or Google Wallet for digital goods API is an asset.
This project consists of improving the web form below:
[url removed, login to view]
Here are the essential functionality of this form that all are part of this project:
1. Let user upload file and collect some data from user;
2. send jwt json web token to Google Wallet for Digital Goods API (this portion of the code is completed) and let user to process payment.
3. decode Google API web call back JWT and create a Success and Failure handler function for the payment transaction. (to be done as part of this project), the success handler shall include handling of user upload files.(Zip the files and naming with a rule that I provide, put files into either "Success" or "fail" folder according to whether the payment went through.)
4. Either as part of the above success handler or separate PHP code or combination, the code shall send Admin an email containing user contact info (email, name etc...) along with all other data contained in the JWT URL call back package and an URL to access the Zipped uploaded files. The code shall also send customer an custom email containing order related data.
5.. Some other enhancement to the form is listed in the attached document, please read.
- There is and there shall not be database involved to simply the project.
- As you can see that the code is partially functioning, JWT coding and API calls are successful and the payment functionality is working.