Google maps v3 project
This project was successfully completed by plastus82 for $100 USD in a day.Get free quotes for a project like this
Project Budget$30 - $250 USD
Completed In1 day
(1) First page
A page similar to the one in the following link:
[url removed, login to view]
With following changes:
- There should not be different buttons the user should select from. If the user clicks once in the map, a marker will be placed, if he clicks again, then the marker will change to line between the first point and second. If then he clicks another place, then the line should change to a poly area allowing the user to specify further points exactly the same way in the [url removed, login to view] above.
- With the scenario above, other details should also appear in a div outside the map with the following criteria:
- When a user finishes drawing, he/she should be able to move the selected poly/line/marker by dragging and dropping using mouse pointer. Just exactly as we can do when we draw a poly in [url removed, login to view]
- If user put a marker, then the Lat/Lan as well as Northing/Easting should appear in the legend (a div outside the map area)
- If user drew a line (two points), then the line length should appear in meters.
- If user drew a poly, then the area and line length should appear. The line length is in meters and the area should be in meter square.
- There should be a submit button somewhere, if user clicks this button, it should post the following parameters to a page called "[url removed, login to view]" which I will design myself later:
- latlon (string): should contain all Lat/Lon points drawn in the map. Should be sent in this form: lat1,lon1:lat2,lon2:lat3,lon3 ...
- northeast: should contain all Northing/Easting version of Lat/Lon. Should also be sent in the same form as above: north1,east1:north2,east2, ...
- encpoly: should contain the encoded polyline
- area: contains the area in meter square
- length: contains the length of line or area drawn
Finally, the same page should check URL parameters and see if latlon or northeast exist. If exist, it should draw the map with a marker, line, or area depending on the details given in the parameter given.
Looking to make some money?
- Set your budget and the timeframe
- Outline your proposal
- Get paid for your work
Hire Freelancers who also bid on this project
Looking for work?
Work on projects like this and make money from home!Sign Up Now
- The New York Times
- Wall Street Journal
- Times Online