HTML to PDF or Image (300 resolution minimum)
- Status Closed
- Budget $30 - $250 USD
- Total Bids 7
I am looking for an HTML product designer (project can be started as a business card designer and we will update it later on to include other products, as long as the logic is there).
A sample HTML designer here:
[url removed, login to view]
Which basically provides the elements, X/Y coordinates, width/height/rotation, and source (if images) for text it provides font size/family/color. Experienced developers should be able to generate as many examples of the object as needed from the above demo (using firebug). Attached is a sample object, but it needs to work for all objects.
I want to use that data and output either the following:
1) PNG image (for transparency) @ at least 300 resolution.
2) PDF page @ at least 300 resolution.
We have made several attempts at this, but the resolution part keeps screwing us over. We were able to generate a regular image, but resolution was at 72 which is not acceptable for printing.
Deliverable would be a PHP script that takes a list of param for objects (image or text) and outputs any of the above.
You can use FPDF, MPDF, TCPDF, Imagick, gd or gd2 libraries in PHP.
Should be an easy task for someone with previous experience in image generations.
You should have everything as configurable when appropriate.
Some info you might need:
- A business card size is: 3.5 inches width x 2 inches height (in pixels @ 300 resolution, 1050x600).
- Business card output should be [url removed, login to view] more in both width and height: [url removed, login to view] (for bleeds).Get free quotes for a project like this
Looking to make some money?
- Set your budget and the timeframe
- Outline your proposal
- Get paid for your work
Hire Freelancers who also bid on this project
Looking for work?
Work on projects like this and make money from home!Sign Up Now
- The New York Times
- Wall Street Journal
- Times Online