This project was awarded to xenonartws for $5014.99 USD.Get free quotes for a project like this
Project Budget$500 - $5000 USD
This is a (relatively) simple browser-based game. The players compete to "hack" websites around the web. The objective of the player is to hack as many web sites as he can, these websites being as famous as possible.
The player view is a frameset consisting of a top frame (an HTML "toolbar" like [url removed, login to view], not a browser plugin) and a lower frame, which is any website the player wants to hack.
See the attached detailed specifications for some sample mockups and detailled explanations.
* A set of unit tests covering 100% of the code written or modified for the job. There is no need to cover the code that already existed and that was not modified.
* A single command without argument must run all the unit tests, report the total percentage of coverage and list all the lines of code that are not covered.
* Implement a verbose mode for running the tests so identifying which unit test fails and why is straightforward.
* The tests must be implemented using the same techniques as the pre-existing tests of the software being modified. It is not acceptable to create a new test environment.
Looking to make some money?
- Set your budget and the timeframe
- Outline your proposal
- Get paid for your work
Hire Freelancers who also bid on this project
Looking for work?
Work on projects like this and make money from home!Sign Up Now
- The New York Times
- Wall Street Journal
- Times Online