Help Me Move My Cart To Magento
- Status Closed
- Budget $3000 - $5000 USD
- Total Bids 57
Currently my webstore utilizes prostores by ebay as its platform. I need someone TRUSTWORTHY to move my store to Magento. For starters, I am mostly looking to duplicate my current site, but, I would like to utilize some features that magento offers while the switch occurs. My current store address is skincarebyalana dot com. View the below list for more details.
• Keep current features and pages
• Home Page:
o No more customer spotlight.
o Clean up look of customer testimonials rotator.
o Add deal of the week widget.
o Add New blog posts widget.
o Display featured products on home page.
o Contest of the month on home page
o Improving social media widget
• Solution to streamline ordering and inventory a must
• Increase site size to 1024
• Simple sign up on home page – improve
• Pop Up shopping cart
• Gift Cards needed
• Ability for customers to review and rate products
• Need a little more effective way to display attributes (makeup colors)
• Need the ability to list some products without their price, and some without the add to cart button. (some of our lines do not allow sales over a cart, so we must take phone calls)
• Need the ability to have customers create an account, then they can purchase after we approve their account from the cpanel (some of our stronger medical lines require this.)
• Customer accounts must be more detailed and interactive, checking order status, product recommendations
• Better SEO code structure
• Accept paypal, google checkout, [url removed, login to view] for cards, No amex
• Abandoned shopping cart F/U email
• Last chance abandoned cart pop up window.
• Advanced coupon code capabilities. Only 1 coupon code allowed at a time. Not allowing discounts on certain product lines.
• A simple way to add free gift with purchase items to orders. Ability to restrict free gifts if a discount code is already used. Some product lines allow free gifts but do not allow discounts.
• API integration with Infusionsoft
• API integration with Shipworks, [url removed, login to view], Analytics, etc...
Please also view the attached samples for how our customers are exported, and how our products and attributes are exported. We have over 20k customers and over 5k products. I need you to recommend a good hosting solution, and let me know any software/hosting costs that may exist.
If you do a good job, I will utilize you for future site enhancements. Please provide a timeframe. Please list your experience with magento and moving carts to magento.Get free quotes for a project like this
Looking to make some money?
- Set your budget and the timeframe
- Outline your proposal
- Get paid for your work
Hire Freelancers who also bid on this project
Looking for work?
Work on projects like this and make money from home!Sign Up Now
- The New York Times
- Wall Street Journal
- Times Online