We are looking for an Image-Marking tool as part of a PHP project.
The browser based tool need to:
1. Have a tool box carrying 10 images. I should be able to drag and drop these on the original image/picture in JPG/TIF/PNG formats.
2. Display the main (source image)
3. Make an additional layer on the main image
4. Drag and drop the small images from tool box to the main image and re-size it.
5. Facility to highlight a part of the main image
6. Facility to add a comment to the main image.
7. All these above are to be done on the new layer and the layer should be separately saved.
8. Displaying the original image and this layer should display the marked image.
I am looking for a quote and time frame to get it done.
Seems like an interesting project :) I'd be willing to give it a shot, as long as I can use Canvas (HTML5) element, which requires modern browsers (IE8 excluded).
3 freelancers are bidding on average ₹29333 for this job
Hello, Iam senior Web developer & Photoshop artist with exp over 15 years.your job is very easy for me and can complete in your time with quality.Check PM for more details