This project involves a sign-off system for an insurance funding website. In practice, the system will work like this:
1. The insurance funding business (ISB) will send a client a link to a secure website page that can only be accessed by the client (perhaps password protected?).
2. This secure page will include information that is entered into the system by the ISB:
a. The name of the client
b. An annual premium figure
c. A pay by the month premium figure
3. The page will also feature the following buttons:
a. A ‘Policy Details’ button, which will allow the client to view their specific policy details. The policy details will be in the form of a pdf document that will need to be uploaded into the system by the ISB.
b. A ‘Terms & Conditions’ button, which will allow the client to view standard terms and conditions on the website
c. A ‘Privacy Act’ button, which will allow the client to view standard privacy terms on the website.
d. An ‘Accept Quote’ button
4. Once the client clicks on the ‘Accept Quote’ button, they are presented with an electronic form. The form will need the following sections:
a. A Loan Application and Agreement Section, including these fields:
i. Date (this will be automatically generated to insert today’s date)
ii. Authorising person (text)
iii. I/we have read the Privacy Act document and agree to all Terms and Conditions and Policy Details. In addition, we agree to Windsor Funding contacting our current insurer (radio button)
b. A Direct Debit Request Section, including these fields:
i. Name of Financial Institution (text)
ii. Branch (text)
iii. Name of Account (text)
iv. BSB Number (text)
v. Account Number (text)
vi. Authorising person (text)
vii. I/we authorise Windsor Funding to debit funds from my/our nominated account (radio button)
viii. Date (this will be automatically generated to insert today’s date)
5. Once these sections are completed the client will be able to submit the form. It will be emailed to the ISB. The system will also keep a record of the transaction which will be accessible via the backend (WordPress dashboard).
For the ISB, when they need to get a sign-off for insurance funding, all they’ll need to do is:
• Login to their WordPress account.
• Click on the Insurance Funding Sign-off tab
• Create a new sign-off that will include:
o An upload of a client’s specific policy details pdf
o The name of the client
o An annual premium figure
o A pay by the month premium figure
• The system will then generate a web link that can be emailed to the client.
Other details you may need:
o The website is built on WordPress (PHP, MySQL)
o We want the system to be user-friendly and able to be learnt quickly
o For design purposes, while the website is still being developed, you can see the design at [url removed, login to view]
Hello, We are Russian-Canadian web development company which has good experience with WordPress. You can check our recent projects on our website http://www.a2design.biz/portfolio_