Integrate Google cse overlay layout in my website
This project received 7 bids from talented freelancers with an average bid price of $29 SGD / hour.Get free quotes for a project like this
I am having trouble integrating Google Custom Search Engine into my website using the Overlay layout method.
I need a simple single line text searchbox with a single row text field. While I have my own css for the textbox and button, I have the following problems to overcome:
1. I could not manage to trigger to display the overlay layout search result from google cse with my own search textbox & button.
2. When I manage to show the overlay display using google's default search textbox & button, clicking the overlay results will always open in a new tab/window.
I had tried using floating div & iframe (which google no longer supports) but it doesn't help.
Hence I need the following features:
1. A search textbox and a button customizable with my own css
2. Upon searching, it will either:
a. Display the search result using Google's Overlay Layout
b. Display the search result on an overlay floating floating div while disabling the background until this div is closed or a search result is clicked
3. Clicking the search result on the overlay must not open the result in a new browser tab or window.
Applicants with actual implementation samples will be considered first.
Looking to make some money?
- Set your budget and the timeframe
- Outline your proposal
- Get paid for your work
Hire Freelancers who also bid on this project
Looking for work?
Work on projects like this and make money from home!Sign Up Now
- The New York Times
- Wall Street Journal
- Times Online