I am having trouble integrating Google Custom Search Engine into my website using the Overlay layout method.
I need a simple single line text searchbox with a single row text field. While I have my own css for the textbox and button, I have the following problems to overcome:
1. I could not manage to trigger to display the overlay layout search result from google cse with my own search textbox & button.
2. When I manage to show the overlay display using google's default search textbox & button, clicking the overlay results will always open in a new tab/window.
I had tried using floating div & iframe (which google no longer supports) but it doesn't help.
Hence I need the following features:
1. A search textbox and a button customizable with my own css
2. Upon searching, it will either:
a. Display the search result using Google's Overlay Layout
b. Display the search result on an overlay floating floating div while disabling the background until this div is closed or a search result is clicked
3. Clicking the search result on the overlay must not open the result in a new browser tab or window.
Applicants with actual implementation samples will be considered first.
7 freelancers are bidding on average $29/hour for this job
Hi we checked your requirement,We could develop as per your need. u could check that out. we would work till your satisfaction. Thanks & Regards Techwelfare Please check inbox for our previous work.
sir we are expert .Net, C#, php, html, css developer and Web Scrpaing(among Top 10% programmers at Odesk with 91% percentile) you can watch our work on our profile as well as on youtube to see our professionalism