Java Script/PHP/AJAX Professional needed
This project was awarded to seocartman for $150 USD.Get free quotes for a project like this
Project Budget$30 - $250 USD
I am looking for a Java Script/AJAX/PHP professional. The task is to build a one web page that will have the whole bunch of windows that can be resized, opened, closed and moved around. In addition the following functionality has to be implemented.
- User authentification (has to have a first class security features)
- Save current position and size of all windows as a layout for current user
- Depending on the screen size initial size of all windows should be such that it fits into the screen. Probably need to save all different scenarios in the database and then call parameters depending on the user resolution.
- All windows have to be convertable into a separate browser window when button is pressed.
- Design of some windows has to be done
- Design all CSS stylesheets
- Has to display correctly in all major browsers
There is a web site that has similar functionality so most of the features have already been implemented in the Java Script. I had a look at the code and it really contains heaps of script.
I have attached a rough example just to illustrate what I mean by windows in the browser.
I am planning to implement project in several phases therefore first phase will be creation of the empty template with lots of hooks to the php scripts that will return some default values.
Second phase will be actual integration which will involve writing working php scripts and making sure that it all work together.
Please note that it is a complex project so if you are used to designing simple pages with a bit of script then this is not for you. I am looking for a true professional. Due to security concerns I can not post examples of the working samle site here, but I can provide it to suitable candidates.
Since not all functionality is precisely defined you should expect multiple changes throughout project.
I am not sure about final price for this project (whatever I posted in teh budget is not a guidance) as there are so many variables, therefore my preference would be to find someone who is good at what he/she does and then pay on Time and Material base.
To be successfull as a bidder please provide exmples of your previous work, also I will require candidate to pass a test to prove skills.
My preference would be to work directly with the individual, not with project manager who has 20 programmers.
Browse Related Skills
Other things people do on Freelancer
Looking to make some money?
- Set your budget and the timeframe
- Outline your proposal
- Get paid for your work
Hire Freelancers who also bid on this project
Looking for work?
Work on projects like this and make money from home!Sign Up Now
- The New York Times
- Wall Street Journal
- Times Online