<[url removed, login to view]>
- This widget does NOT need Ratings or # of Views, both of which are shown on the Silverlight example.
The three widget filters in the upper left will be Category, Business Type, Technology. There will be a PHP / MySQL Admin section for maintaining the portfolio inventory. This will allow for
- uploading an image which will be viewed as a thumbnail and as a large thumbnail when a small thumbnail is clicked.
- Link from Detail page (see MS site for details.)
- Application name, URL, Description, Category, Business Type, Technology
- Maintain a list of Categories, Business Types and Technologies
- Smooth effect with quick fade in/out (see ms site for example)
- Copy / paste snippet code to display the portfolio on any site.
- Edit the content that displays in the left portion of the control
All code must be delivered in neatly defined modules. It is a big plus if you are familiar with JS frameworks like Dojo or Extjs.
1) Complete and fully-functional working program(s) in executable form as well as complete source code of all work done.
2) Deliverables must be in ready-to-run condition, as follows (depending on the nature of the deliverables):
a) For web sites or other server-side deliverables intended to only ever exist in one place in the Buyer's environment--Deliverables must be installed by the Seller in ready-to-run condition in the Buyer's environment.
b) For all others including desktop software or software the buyer intends to distribute: A software installation package that will install the software in ready-to-run condition on the platform(s) specified in this bid request.
3) All deliverables will be considered "work made for hire" under U.S. Copyright law. Buyer will receive exclusive and complete copyrights to all work purchased. (No GPL, GNU, 3rd party components, etc. unless all copyright ramifications are explained AND AGREED TO by the buyer on the site per the coder's Seller Legal Agreement).