This project was awarded to SachinBhatt for $30 USD.Get free quotes for a project like this
Project Budget$30 - $250 USD
The editor must have following features:
* Basic text formatting: bold/underline/italic/font size/font color/font family
* Has an emoticon tool - similar to the one in this online editor: [url removed, login to view] (last tool: Insert icon), the list of emoticons will be defined in a configuration file. each emoticon will be represented with a specific string (i.e.: ":)" for a smiley face emoticon), writing the emoticon-string in the editor will auto-replace with the emoticon image (similar to MSN Messenger)
* Output: XHTML and BBCodes ( [url removed, login to view] ). we also need a server side PHP script that converts the BBCODEs back to XHTML.
* Will support multi-instances of the editor, and has to work with jQuery UI TABS plugin ( [url removed, login to view] ) - each instance of the editor will be placed in a different tab (A testing page will be provided).
* Must be as lightweight as possible, and CSS based (all styling related configuration will be done in a CSS) - If chosen to built the editor over an existing editor - all unrelated code must be stripped out.
* Has to support multiple languages (texts will be taken from configuration files), and utf8 text.
* Methods that must be included: set content to the editor/clear the current content/get the current content in XHTML/get the current content in BBCodes.
* Fast loading time
* Cross browser - must support the major browsers: IE6, IE7, Firefox, Safari, Opera, Google Chrome
* The code must be readable and editable
* The output must pass W3C's XHTML validation
Browse Related Skills
Other things people do on Freelancer
Looking to make some money?
- Set your budget and the timeframe
- Outline your proposal
- Get paid for your work
Hire Freelancers who also bid on this project
Looking for work?
Work on projects like this and make money from home!Sign Up Now
- The New York Times
- Wall Street Journal
- Times Online