- Status Completed
- Budget $30 - $5000 USD
- Total Bids 15
1) The navigation menu at the top of the screen. When you preview the page in the browser it works, but otherwise it has an 'object expected' error in IE 8, Firefox and Safari.
3) The "bookmark this page" at the bottom of the page does nothing. I understand this might be a browser limitation. Let me know if it can't be fixed.
4) The site owner would like a way to disable highlighting of the text on the page so that it cannot easily be copied. I know there is no foolproof way to keep content from being copied but it's required by the site's creator.
1) Complete and fully-functional working program(s) in executable form as well as complete source code of all work done.
2) Deliverables must be in ready-to-run condition, as follows (depending on the nature of the deliverables):
a) For web sites or other server-side deliverables intended to only ever exist in one place in the Buyer's environment--Deliverables must be installed by the Seller in ready-to-run condition in the Buyer's environment.
b) For all others including desktop software or software the buyer intends to distribute: A software installation package that will install the software in ready-to-run condition on the platform(s) specified in this bid request.
3) All deliverables will be considered "work made for hire" under U.S. Copyright law. Buyer will receive exclusive and complete copyrights to all work purchased. (No GPL, GNU, 3rd party components, etc. unless all copyright ramifications are explained AND AGREED TO by the buyer on the site per the coder's Seller Legal Agreement).
IE 7, 8, Firefox, safariGet free quotes for a project like this
Looking to make some money?
- Set your budget and the timeframe
- Outline your proposal
- Get paid for your work
Hire Freelancers who also bid on this project
Looking for work?
Work on projects like this and make money from home!Sign Up Now
- The New York Times
- Wall Street Journal
- Times Online