This project was awarded to prominentsoft for $103 USD.Get free quotes for a project like this
Project Budget$100 - $150 USD
We have recorded the GPS locations of people walking one kilometre along a beach and the data is stored in JSON file.
You will take a simple JSON object of longitude and latitude values and dynamically render that data in HTML5 Canvas.
The application will follow the features:
- An interface that allows users to view the data as paths in 3d space.
- Users should be able to control the visual effect applied to the paths (see examples) using sliders or other UI controls.
- Users should be able to pan, zoom and rotate the object using their mouse or keyboard or on screen controls .
- The project must be delivered as stand-alone html plus assets.
You can view this video to get an idea: [url removed, login to view]
Browse Related Skills
Other things people do on Freelancer
Looking to make some money?
- Set your budget and the timeframe
- Outline your proposal
- Get paid for your work
Hire Freelancers who also bid on this project
Looking for work?
Work on projects like this and make money from home!Sign Up Now
- The New York Times
- Wall Street Journal
- Times Online