Our system keep monitor and keep an history of temperature at a certain date. We want to access the last 24 hours temperature on internet. Each client has a MySQL database. Each database contains several table (represent the temperature sensor). A table has the following structure: Date (of the form 2013-03-10 13:00:45) | Temperature (a double).
Specifications are the following:
- Each chart may contains one or more (up to ten) lines (represent temperature) with different colors.
- The page may contains multiples graphs.
- x axes: Last 24 hours with an interval between each unit of 3 hours
y axes: Temperature
- Tool Tips must be available (when the mouse is placed on a point we have the following information: Date: Temperature)
- Auto refreshing graph
- The result must be, of course, compatible with our database
- Possibility of hiding lines by clicking on icon
We have already done a first version (screen shot available) but it contains only one line. So it is possible to reuse it, if you want.
5 freelancers are bidding on average $95 for this job
Hi, we are the team of professional designers, developers and SEO experts. We will provide you work with high quality and professional build themes. Please check private message for further details.
Hi!! Ready To Go.. Similar type of work experience regarding different type of charts and can sink with database.. Please check inbox to know more.. Thanks!!