Jobroller with Indeed API customizations
This project was awarded to Indispensable for $200 USD.Get free quotes for a project like this
Browse Related Skills
Other things people do on Freelancer
Project Budget$80 - $190 USD
I have opted to purchase Jobroller from Appthemes (Wordpress) and I need the following customizations to be INTEGRATED into Jobroller functionalities and features:
* The following features should be dealt dynamically since Indeed does not allow publishers to store or cache data.
1) Categorization of Indeed jobs under my custom categories. My Indeed query results will load jobs from number of countries with different languages. For English speaking countries would not be in principle an issue since Jobroller would automatically map them into the right custom job categories. The point is to make sure Indeed jobs from with other languages are mapped under the right categories and retrieved (Job roller’s search engine). The user should be able to browse categories and location.
Example: Job category/Sales/France/Tours.
2) Browse and/or Filter by location (country and city) jobs from Indeed. This feature is closely related to the 'job categories' functionality. The user should be able to browse locations and respectively categories.
Example: Browse and/or Filter by location /Sales/France/Tours.
3) Jobroller's Alerts should integrate Indeed jobs, including both filters, job categories and location respectively. User clicks on Indeed jobs delivered via alerts should be traceable by my Indeed publisher account.
4) Jobroller's custom RSSfeeds should integrate Indeed jobs, including both filters, job categories and location respectively. User clicks on Indeed jobs delivered via RSS feeds should be traceable by my Indeed publisher account.
5) Emails should integrate Indeed jobs, including both filters, job categories and location respectively. User clicks on Indeed jobs delivered via email should be traceable by my Indeed publisher account.
Since there is no import of Indeed jobs, as detailed in the project description, I will need to make sure that Indeed jobs are not displayed after a certain customizable period of time e.g. 25 or 30 days.
Looking to make some money?
- Set your budget and the timeframe
- Outline your proposal
- Get paid for your work
Hire Freelancers who also bid on this project
Looking for work?
Work on projects like this and make money from home!Sign Up Now
- The New York Times
- Wall Street Journal
- Times Online