Joke Generator Facebook Application
This project received 11 bids from talented freelancers with an average bid price of $392 USD.Get free quotes for a project like this
I am looking for an experienced Facebook App developer to build an App that can allow users to generate jokes [Stage 1].
- App needs to be fan-gated
- Users will toggle some (2 for now) parameters, e.g. the type of joke (boyfriend/girlfriend, work, relationships, current affairs, etc) and the level of intensity/harshness/vulgarity (e.g. mild, moderate, crude, sick)
- Upon submitting their choice of parameters, a joke will be generated, pulled from a database of jokes that we will tag accordingly
- We will then give the users the choice of sharing the joke on Facebook, Twitter, and also invite their friends to use the app.
- Automatically publishes actions to a user's timeline as they perform actions in the application such as creating, sharing, liking
- Each joke (will be in the form of an image, like the one attached) will also indicate the number of likes/shares.
- I will require an admin interface that allows me to choose, everyday, a winner who has shared the most number of jokes in a given day. This can be in the form of exporting a date/time-stamped database.
- I will also need an admin interface to upload the jokes (image files, and will be tagged with category keywords)
Advantageous if this can be a customised app to be hosted in Woobox.
Stage 2 will be when users can create and submit their own jokes, and this will be a separate project. Preference will be given to the winner who does this Stage 1.
I will provide design/visual guidelines for the brand that this App will be for.
Please bid only if:
- You can share LIVE links to current apps that I can click to view. If they are not LIVE anymore, send me some materials so I can get a good understanding of your design and development process.
- Your past work must show that you are creative and are proficient in application development.
- Be responsive and receptive to changes which may take a few rounds.
- When you bid, please acknowledge that you have read and understand this brief by starting your first sentence with "I CAN DO THIS"
Please feel free to PM me if you have any questions.
Preference will be given to freelancers who can complete this within 3 to 5 days.
Looking to make some money?
- Set your budget and the timeframe
- Outline your proposal
- Get paid for your work
Hire Freelancers who also bid on this project
Looking for work?
Work on projects like this and make money from home!Sign Up Now
- The New York Times
- Wall Street Journal
- Times Online