Joomla, Fabrik Forms - simple invoicing form
This project received 14 bids from talented freelancers with an average bid price of $ USD.Get free quotes for a project like this
We need to develop a simple invoicing form using JOOMLA 1.5 and FABRIK FORMS.
The functionality of the main invoicing form is very similar to creating an invoice using [url removed, login to view] - it includes the following:
- create new invoice
- have unique invoice number
- have 3 tables as follows:
- clients = details on the client (contact name, address, fax, email)
- invoices = store invoice header details (client, invoice number, date, purchase order number,status)
- invoicelines = details of the invoice (item type, item description, cost, tax)
- add as many invoice lines as required (using the repeating group function in Fabrik)
- allow the user to save a draft
- allow the user open a draft invoice and make adjustments
- add a button to send by fax (using a Fabrik template)
- add button to send by email(using a Fabrik template)
- update status to SENT and lock the invoice once sent
- view the invoice as part of the template
To bid and be successful you MUST have experience and knowledge of:
- Joomla (1.5)
- Fabrik forms (this is a FREE Joomla component look on the extension directory)
- including custom templates
- including CSS
Please don't bid unless you know Fabrik and know how to use it.
See the screen shot for a sample invoicing form.
Looking to make some money?
- Set your budget and the timeframe
- Outline your proposal
- Get paid for your work
Hire Freelancers who also bid on this project
Looking for work?
Work on projects like this and make money from home!Sign Up Now
- The New York Times
- Wall Street Journal
- Times Online