Lead generation website (wordpress if possible)
This project was awarded to ajaxboom for $1500 USD.Get free quotes for a project like this
Project Budget$750 - $1500 USD
You should have done similar projects before and must be able to provide similar sites or working demos.
For a website that provides information about a specific kind of product or service, for example painting/ painters. Related companies can promote their service on a “Profile page” and “Company gallery” on this website. Customers can request an offer/ quotation by filling in a lead form. Customers can also review the companies after the service is delivered.
What is needed:
- If possible based on wordpress
- SEO-friendly template !!! (clean code, right H1, H2 tags etc) with breadcrumbs
- Twitter, facebook, youtube buttons, etc
- The database must not be slowing down the website.
- Attractive clear design and layout of template
- Clear design homepage, including counter for number of people that used the lead form. Simple logo.
- Website is functional for every webbrowser.
- Review form for customers accessible by email link (send automatically)
- Planning to use this for a similar website. For the second site a few small changes should be included.
The companies are listed in a “Company Gallery”. There must be a functionality to filter companies. The following filters can be applied: dropdown for region filter, rating (e.g. reviewed only higher than rating 6), and a third one: checkboxes for a few products (e.g. … apples, pears, cherries).
The companies are sorted according to rating scale, when the gallery opens. There is a functionality to sort the companies on rating scale, number of reviews, name, and region. (See jpg for screenshot)
These things are illustrated for each company:
1. Name company, city & region, what products they sell
2. 1 (thumbnail) of their work or logo
3. Their rating score (e.g. 92%) + number of ratings
4. An add to favorites button
Above is a section for 2 featured companies.
When you click on “more info” you will go to the more detailed “Profile page” of that company (see below).
The same information is shown as on the Company Gallery. Each company can show 9 images of their work (enlarged in a lightbox). In addition a short description and the ratings & reviews are illustrated on the profile page.
A lead form which will be linked to a database and email service.
1. Details of companies (name, address, etc) are stored in that database. The companies are divided in 26 groups.
2. A group of companies stands for a group of postal codes. For example postal codes starting with 50, 51, 52, 53, 54 belong to group #10.
3. By a dropdown menu in the lead form you have to select the region where you’re from (Region Cityname). After filling in the form you have to click “Continue”.
4. In a new screen the company names in that selected region appear. Above that list your selected favorites from the company gallery are shown as well (if applicable).
5. You have to select 4 companies from that list and when you click on “send form” a request is send to 5 companies.
- There must be some kind of system to add, delete, and change the data of a company in a user friendly environment.
- Also the outgoing leads are tracked and stored at the backend.
- Same counts for reviews
Looking to make some money?
- Set your budget and the timeframe
- Outline your proposal
- Get paid for your work
Hire Freelancers who also bid on this project
Looking for work?
Work on projects like this and make money from home!Sign Up Now
- The New York Times
- Wall Street Journal
- Times Online