Live Chat Script To Be Multi Client Uased
This project received 6 bids from talented freelancers with an average bid price of $400 USD.Get free quotes for a project like this
Project Budget$250 - $750 USD
There is a script on CodeCanyon that I have, [url removed, login to view], and It is set up for just a single person. What I am wanting to do is get this script to be able to handle multi clients, meaning me as the admin can add users to it and each user will have their own settings they can set inside it. My plan is to come out with a service site where I can sell membership to it.
Some other thigns that would need to be added are:
- Ability for the client to generate a HTML code where they can place on their website easily to integrate the live chat script in their website.
- Ability for the client to choose which type of live chat button to generate. A single one where they can place anywhere on their website or one that sticks on the bottom right corner of their visitors screen at all times, Allot like [url removed, login to view] has it.
- Admin area where I can add/edit/remove users to the script.
- Auto account creations integrated so after a user signs up and sends payment, their account gets created.
That's pretty much it. The script is already done for the live chat support, you can demo it at CodeCanyon. Just needing it to handle multiple people so I can sell memberships to it.
Please bid reasonable. I AM NOT going to pay $750 for this, so bid the max. I look at pricing and the reviews you have.
Looking to make some money?
- Set your budget and the timeframe
- Outline your proposal
- Get paid for your work
Hire Freelancers who also bid on this project
Looking for work?
Work on projects like this and make money from home!Sign Up Now
- The New York Times
- Wall Street Journal
- Times Online