MAGENTO Theme Cleanup and Optimize
This project received 19 bids from talented freelancers with an average bid price of $220 USD.Get free quotes for a project like this
Project Budget$30 - $250 USD
I have a requirement to cleanup my Magento Responsive Theme Website that is 99% complete however small
alignment and compatibility issues exist on different browsers.
1) Cleanup all CSS and remove any overlapping elements which are causing conflicts within each other.
2) Remove any CSS which is not used. ( Check on all pages )
3) Make sure the CSS is responsive and properly aligned on ALL pages and on All browsers.
4) Make sure the Magento website is compliant with all major browsers(IE,Chrome,Safari,Firefox) and there are no alignment issues or any code errors that exist.
5) Make sure the CSS is properly optimized with using CSS sprites for background images that are used all over the website.
6) Make sure the Magento Website is Apple IPAD Friendly and Mobile friendly ( Theme is responsive ). Needs minor adjusting.
7) Update any PHP/HTML issues that are causing issues with the display of the website ( alignment/missing text/cutoff images etc.. )
8) Make sure the Magento website is using the Theme's functionality as much as possible and remove the custom CSS that is in different places.
10) Remove redundant CSS files that are included which is not actually used on the page. ( For optimization purposes )
11) Resize any images that might be using HTML Resizing.
14) Make sure the Theme is following all Magento standards and fix/adjust what is needed.
Looking to make some money?
- Set your budget and the timeframe
- Outline your proposal
- Get paid for your work
Hire Freelancers who also bid on this project
Looking for work?
Work on projects like this and make money from home!Sign Up Now
- The New York Times
- Wall Street Journal
- Times Online