MUST BE SECURE!!! - AJAX/PHP/MYSQL User Register/Login Script w/ e-mail validation
- Status Closed
- Budget $100 - $300 USD
- Total Bids 12
I am working on a website that requires a user authentication script consisting of registration and storage of user info in a MySQL database (I will provide the table structure), as well as a login/logout script using sessions.
This will include e-mail validation by clicking on a link sent to the user's e-mail (accompanied by a random verification string appended to the URL).
A forgot password feature is also required, which will consist of a small form asking for the user's e-mail and captcha. Again, I will provide this form (and all others). Although, I do not have a captcha script.
The captcha must not be recaptcha, but rather a custom script that fits with the general look of the site, as though it is fully integrated. I'm sure there are many captcha scripts out there that can be tweaked for use.
Passwords must be stored using a random SALT string with an md5 encryption, and all scripts must be secure and safe from SQL injection or other malicious attacks. So please, no cutting corners to sacrifice time over site safety!
All PHP will need to be applied to existing forms on pages I have designed in HTML/CSS. I will provide a more detailed list of work that needs to be done. Nothing more complex than explained above, just some specifics of what I need and how I would like the script to be coded and how it will behave. It is simple straightforward adding PHP to existing work, really.
If I am impressed with your work it could lead to development contracts for other parts of the site. I am looking for honest and reliable people who can meet a deadline and are proud of their work!
I will privately send the URL to the site you will be working with to serious inquiries only. Thanks for your interest!
The work will include:
- User info provided in *registration form* needs to be stored in MySQL database.
- User must be e-mailed and it must be validated before user can log in. I will provide the contents of the e-mail.
- A *Re-Send Validation form* (e-mail and captcha). I would like the page to update with a confirmation message without reloading, thus requiring AJAX.
- User *login form*.
- User logout confirmation prompt and session kill.
- A *forgot password form*.
- A change e-mail form with full repeat of e-mail validation process before the new e-mail is stored.
- A privacy page allowing the user to control how info is displayed via an HTML form. I would like the fields to update without reloading, thus requiring AJAX.
- A profile page displaying information from the MySQL database (a dozen or so fields) based on privacy settings. I would like the fields to update without reloading, thus requiring AJAX.
- 1 or 2 example pages showing the code allowing me to display certain information from the database anywhere on the site, within privacy permissions.
- An example page visible to logged in users only, otherwise the user is redirected.
- An admin page accessible by users with admin permissions (script must check MySQL database for permissions).
- An activity feed page displaying info from the MySQL database according to user preferences. Very simple.
- An activity feed preferences page consisting of an html form allowing the user to adjust which types of feed items appear on their activity feed. Very simple.Get free quotes for a project like this
Looking to make some money?
- Set your budget and the timeframe
- Outline your proposal
- Get paid for your work
Hire Freelancers who also bid on this project
Looking for work?
Work on projects like this and make money from home!Sign Up Now
- The New York Times
- Wall Street Journal
- Times Online