Magento - Make my site look awesome. - open to bidding
This project received 20 bids from talented freelancers with an average bid price of $2402 USD.Get free quotes for a project like this
Project Budget$1500 - $3000 USD
I need someone to finish my magento commerce site [url removed, login to view] because I simply don't have time. I want to be able to work with this person through skype, over the phone and email. If you cannot work with me through all three forms of communication please do not bid.
Our company is Chillax Drink LLC and we are only representing and selling one product. The Chillax 2oz relaxation shot. Therefore we will only sell one product with 4 different buying options. I want the company (person) I hire to work with current theme and get it running smoothly. Work out all of the bugs all the way through the shopping cart and also get the site up and running professionally. This person will should be very communicative with me through the process. Please only bid if you know what you are doing completely when it comes to magento.
Currently this is what the site has and is running:
- Hostgator Business plan
- It is running Magento 188.8.131.52
- It has a [url removed, login to view] theme on it. (I left some features out..)
- Integrated WordPress blog ([url removed, login to view])
- Basic pictures and logo
- Basic content (not much more is needed..)
Bugs now include:
1. Fix minor Java script errors when adding a product to the cart. Mobile and Desktop version. Create a "continue shopping button" on the cart"
2. Fix page loading errors
3. Make default quantities to be 1 instead of 0
4. Fix related products so they view properly
5. Fix the Social media widgets
6. Fix the Arrow buttons on the front slide
Things I need done:
1. Create and upload 3-4 banners. (We can help design)
2. Change the css file for more chillax colors
3. Add product descriptions (WE have written)
4. Add short and long descriptions (WE have written)
5. Add meta data to products
6. Add key words and product tags
7. Add one more product to make 4 to even out the layout.
8. Fix the other products pictures (Photoshop pictures we took)
9. Add Facebook like buttons to product pages.
10. Add a wordpress block widget on the side of the pages.
11. Set up [url removed, login to view] codes for the merchant and put them into the module
12. Set up paypal codes
13. Set up USPS and FedEx Shipping so they are directly integrated with each for the most accurate prices.
15. Install SSL
16. Put the phone number on the site (use what came with the theme we are using)
17. Create a new [url removed, login to view]
18. Add Credit Card (we accept) images in the footer
19. Add the hours to call next to the phone number. All in the footer.
20. Add a sign up for the Newsletter field
We write the content. You simply design the page and add the content we write. Pages that need to be created and added:
1. About us
2. Our mission
3. Where we have been
5. Customer Service
7. Terms and Conditions
9. Become an Affiliate
10. Search Terms
11. Advanced Search
12. Mobile Version
13. Contact Us
14. Site Map
15. RSS Feeds
Looking to make some money?
- Set your budget and the timeframe
- Outline your proposal
- Get paid for your work
Hire Freelancers who also bid on this project
Looking for work?
Work on projects like this and make money from home!Sign Up Now
- The New York Times
- Wall Street Journal
- Times Online