Summary: a magento plugin that should work in version 1.4 and 1.7, the service include an instalation document.
Every visitor that reach a portal with this plugin enable should be record for a marketing analysis. To perform this operarion a script should be included in every page of the portal to be able to acomplish this task.
When the user arrive in this portal, the plugin will check if this is an return user. If is not the plugin will save a cookie in user's machine with one "user code" that will be unique and will save in a databse the following information:
- user code --> called cookie_id
- date and time
- landing page --> the page that the user arrive in the portal
- mktcode --> an infirmation that will be in the URL, such as [url removed, login to view]
- referal --> the previous site where the customer were before reach our portal
- keywords --> if the referal site are listed in the plugin referal DB and there was set that a list of keywords should be saved the plugin will need to analyse the referal URL to get those information
- if the URL has no mktcode information, but the referal site was listed in the plugin referal DB the mktcode will be get from that table
Every time that a customer visit our site an entry should be saved in the DB
If the visitor already had a cookie the cookie_id should be retrived from there
As soon as the visitor register in our portal, or login (if already regsiter) the plugin should save in the current register of the visitor visit the use id in magento.
One important aspect of this plugin is that we should keep magento performance in the same level that was before.
The DB Model attached is a suggestion I want to receive feedbacks about the best DB Modeling
19 freelancers are bidding on average $697 for this job
Here are Magento Experts , please check Our Latest Magento work In PMB For Our Experience and skills Regarding Magento projects and Let me start your work , Thanks
Hi, Greetings....!! I hope to find you best in health and spirit. Kindly have a look on our portfolio: http://www.cyrusholiday.info/ Check PMB for more details....!