Coder needed to complete website (make connections and insure proper coding and secure environment) using PHP and MySQL.
(1) Upload photograph code works, limiting the size and kind of file uploaded.? However, we need the uploaded picture to be renamed with the member's ID number.? If database "members" and field "members_ID", we need the photograph "[url removed, login to view]" to be renamed "[url removed, login to view]".? ? ?
(2) Database and auto number assignment according to one's zip code works.? ? However, we need the number to be assigned only after processing one's application.? At present, the PayPal process has been omitted to test the number assignment process.? Now that it works, PayPal must be incorporated.? Only upon returning to the "Success" page should the number actually be assigned.
(3) We are using an auto-complete function on the application form where inputting one's zip code on an intro page checks a data file and pulls the city, county, and state info associated with that zip code.? The applicants application is auto-completed with that information.? This all works if the applicant clicks "Submit" at the intro page.? The problem is that if the applicant clicks "Enter" instead of "Submit," the auto-complete feature in which the city, county and state info is filled in on the next page does not work.? We need the "Enter" button to work as if "Submit" were clicked? by the applicant.?
(4) The "Store" works with a dozen items and a shopping cart.? However, we need to incorporate it with PayPal.? At present, a "Sandbox" account exists to test the implementation with PayPal.?
We are a startup non-profit club.?
Basic web design with menus is done. We do not need help with menus, links, pages, images, headers, logos, and basic hosting issues.
(1) We are using a data table of zip codes and population for USA.? This is installed.? We assign Managers an ID number consisting of their zip code plus 1-20 (a limit of 20 managers per zip code).? This works.? However, a few cosmetic changes remain in the way information is displayed.
(2)? Number assignment is done in the? manager application form.? It works but, again, a few cosmetic changes in the way information is displayed are needed.
(3)? A shoping cart exists.? ? An upload? photo feature works but we need to rename the photo according to the member's ID number.? So, if member #"443" uploads "[url removed, login to view]", the photo would arrive in the folder "photos" as "[url removed, login to view]".?
(4) Members of a zip code need the abilty to see the other members in their zip code.? A list should be drawn on "[url removed, login to view]" listing name, email address, and profile link (left to right) with 1-20 listed vertically.?
(5) Code clean up and security checking throughout.?
That will end Phase 1.? If all goes well, you will awarded Phase 2 which will be a full blown community environment, similar to myspace and facebook.?
We are looking for a long term relationship.? As you know, it takes time to get up to speed.? We would rather go through that process once.? As soon as we are working, we expect to put you on a retainer because at least three other related websites will need to be completed.?
A 10 page document has been prepared.? The remaining tasks? are highlighted so you can quickly persuse what needs to be done, yet get background and details if you want or need them.?
The specification document will be forwarded to the coders that interest us.? This way we will be able to arrive at an equitable arrangement.? We don't want you to under bid? the project, yet we are a registered non-profit membership with a limited budget.? ?
Assuming that you are compatible with us, we will ask you to sign a non-disclosure agreement.
All deliverables will be considered "work made for hire" under U.S. Copyright law. Buyer will receive exclusive and complete copyrights to all work purchased. (No GPL, GNU, 3rd party components, etc. unless all copyright ramifications are explained AND AGREED TO by the buyer on the site per the coder's Seller Legal Agreement).
The website is coded in:
PHP and MySql
Our server is:
[[url removed, login to view]]
The server is running: Apache/[url removed, login to view] (Unix) (Red-Hat/Linux)
A certificate will need to be applied. The account is set up properly to receive it.