Migrate from osCommerce to Magento (relist 2)
This project received 9 bids from talented freelancers with an average bid price of $ USD.Get free quotes for a project like this
We need to migrate our osCommerce 2.2 MS2 powered website ([url removed, login to view]) to Magento. You will need to:
1. create a Magento powered web store with similar look,
2. transfer all the the products (~ 600 models) and categories, all products and categories must have the full information (titles, keyworks, descriptions, prices) and images transferred
3. Migrate all the customers (~ 200,000) and orders (~220,000). All the customers,order must still be perfectly searchable in Magento
4. transfer all the payment gateways (Paypal, SagePay, Cheque/MoneyOrder, Google Checkout) and make sure they are fully working in Magento
5. Magento store must have relevant Shipping Methods: Royal mail, Courier, based on weight / dimensions, regions, countries
6. Magento store must have functuion to submit Feeds to Google Shopping
This project was relisted because the previous provider unable to finish the job. The difficulties being the larger amount of orders (around 220,000) and order history comments (each order has at least 2 history comments), pls only bid if you are can handle.
Payment terms: 30% in advance, 40% on 1st milestone, 30% on completion. All via GAF escrow only (I will not make any direct paypal payment).
Looking to make some money?
- Set your budget and the timeframe
- Outline your proposal
- Get paid for your work
Hire Freelancers who also bid on this project
Looking for work?
Work on projects like this and make money from home!Sign Up Now
- The New York Times
- Wall Street Journal
- Times Online