Minimize Site Load Time (Increased Budget!)
This project was awarded to matrafox for $80 USD.Get free quotes for a project like this
Project Budget$30 - $250 USD
*BUDGET INCREASED BY $100* - I want more QUALITY bidders!
1) *Successful* prior experience in minimizing site load time and site optimization.
2) Experience with YSlow, Google PageSpeed and *implementing* ALL of their optimization recommendations. Great understanding of server administration, and speed increasing technologies such as nginx, php-fhm, varnish, memcache, etc, etc.
3) Great understanding of caching and compression technologies.
4) Fluent English.
5) No slackers! I need a "I give my 100%" attitude rather than "I do the absolute minimum I can to get paid".
6) No cheaters! One "genius" I worked with removed some vital scripts that the site needs and presented me with a great "improvement" in load time. I'm not an idi*t. You can't remove any of site's content or functionality to reduce load time unless you consult with me first and I allow it.
I'm paying well above market rate for this project so I have a right to ask for all of the above and GET it.
One of my sites is very slow to load. It's a Wordpress blog. Current load time benchmarked by [url removed, login to view] is 8.803s.
[url removed, login to view]
Currently have VPS Apache/WHM/Cpanel setup. But I ordered a new VPS where you can setup whatever u want including nginx without Cpanel. It's a Wordpress site with a custom theme and a number of plugins. VPS is 65 GB Storage 1 TB Monthly Transfer 1 GB Guaranteed RAM 2 GB Burst RAM, hosted at Servint.
To get paid the full budgeted amount for the project you need to reduce the load time by at least 33%. A "fixed fee" of $10 will be paid regardless of hitting this performance benchmark. $90 will be paid upon hitting the performance benchmark.
So your job would be to use everything at your disposal to reduce load time. This includes but is not limited to: server optimization (nginx, php-fhm, etc), server-side caching, compression, optimizing images, scripts loading, implementing all recommendations from Google PageSpeed and YSlow etc, etc. I will give you any access (root, SSH, FTP, etc) you need to do that.
If you're confident you've got what it takes - then please bid! If you're not sure - please don't :)
Looking to make some money?
- Set your budget and the timeframe
- Outline your proposal
- Get paid for your work
Hire Freelancers who also bid on this project
Looking for work?
Work on projects like this and make money from home!Sign Up Now
- The New York Times
- Wall Street Journal
- Times Online