*BUDGET INCREASED BY $100* - I want more QUALITY bidders!
1) *Successful* prior experience in minimizing site load time and site optimization.
2) Experience with YSlow, Google PageSpeed and *implementing* ALL of their optimization recommendations. Great understanding of server administration, and speed increasing technologies such as nginx, php-fhm, varnish, memcache, etc, etc.
3) Great understanding of caching and compression technologies.
4) Fluent English.
5) No slackers! I need a "I give my 100%" attitude rather than "I do the absolute minimum I can to get paid".
6) No cheaters! One "genius" I worked with removed some vital scripts that the site needs and presented me with a great "improvement" in load time. I'm not an idi*t. You can't remove any of site's content or functionality to reduce load time unless you consult with me first and I allow it.
I'm paying well above market rate for this project so I have a right to ask for all of the above and GET it.
One of my sites is very slow to load. It's a Wordpress blog. Current load time benchmarked by [url removed, login to view] is 8.803s.
[url removed, login to view]
Currently have VPS Apache/WHM/Cpanel setup. But I ordered a new VPS where you can setup whatever u want including nginx without Cpanel. It's a Wordpress site with a custom theme and a number of plugins. VPS is 65 GB Storage 1 TB Monthly Transfer 1 GB Guaranteed RAM 2 GB Burst RAM, hosted at Servint.
To get paid the full budgeted amount for the project you need to reduce the load time by at least 33%. A "fixed fee" of $10 will be paid regardless of hitting this performance benchmark. $90 will be paid upon hitting the performance benchmark.
So your job would be to use everything at your disposal to reduce load time. This includes but is not limited to: server optimization (nginx, php-fhm, etc), server-side caching, compression, optimizing images, scripts loading, implementing all recommendations from Google PageSpeed and YSlow etc, etc. I will give you any access (root, SSH, FTP, etc) you need to do that.
If you're confident you've got what it takes - then please bid! If you're not sure - please don't :)
27 freelancers are bidding on average $190 for this job
I can make appropriate optimizations on your server (including migration on new VPS) I can also provide performance testing environment using my own infrastructure. More details sent privately.
I have extensive experience that meets the qualifications, and would be happy to complete this work for you. We can speak via telephone, skype, yahoo im, aim, msn messenger, or irc chat. Thank you, Sean Brady
I am an experienced software engineer and am confident that I can do the job for you. You obviously want a "no-bullsh*t" worker and I'm your man. Please see my PM for details. Thanks :)
Hi, I don't think I need to describe the skill set I have because you have already wrote everything. I Can just say that I can do it and you will be fully satisfied. Let me know if you want me to start the work.
We are a Web design and development company that focuses on regular communication with our clients and timely delivery for all our projects. Some of the technologies/area that we focus include: