This project received 2 bids from talented freelancers with an average bid price of $275 USD.Get free quotes for a project like this
Project Budget$30 - $250 USD
Please refer to this URL--> [url removed, login to view] --basically at this URL, you can specify manually values for all parameters in a Twitter Bootstrap template-- and then that template is generated and downloaded (along with required JS/CSS files).
What I want you to do is make simple modifications to the above JS app--
(1) I have with me a Twitter Bootstrap template that has many pages- I want you to modify the above JS app so that it can take in parameters for all the CSS elements in all the pages of my Bootstrap template and then generate all the JS/CSS-- the HTML pages I have with me already should be simply added to the generated zip file- if there are any CSS elements in my template that are not already there in the above JS app then you can add those elements as well to your JS app
(2) There is a section where colors can be specified in the above JS app-- separately I have with me a JS color picker. What I want you to do is this
(a) User clicks on a button- this opens my color picker-- now user generates a color using this color picker- the color picker generates the CSS for generated color(Generated color can also be a gradient)-- this CSS is now stored as a Less CSS variable
(b) Now user gives a name to the just generated color.
(c) In this manner user can generate as many custom colors as he wants and give unique names to each-- these are all stored as less CSS variables.
(d) Later (in the actual template's css properties)- the user can use the names of the generated colors directly-- this is exactly how the current js app works-- the difference is that now the color (referred by name) is actually generated using my color picker (in the current JS web app it is being directly specified as hex color value)
(3) Preview section-- this is to be added -- this does the following-
(a) The user has specified colors/other values for all CSS elements- now he clicks on "Generate Preview Button"
(b) A template containing all HTML/JS/CSS files (with CSS as per user's specifications and colors as per Less CSS variables) is generated.
(c) A screenshot is created of the generated template- for desktop/tablet/mobile devices-- (ie 3 screenshots)-- these are then shown to the user.
(d) If user likes the generated template then a separate button is made available- a zip file is generated.
(4) Generate simple Wordpress template for each of the generated HTML pages. (This is optional and if you cannot do it then I can do it myself).
I need all of the above as PHP code- if you can create it as a Wordpress plugin then that is what I prefer or you can simply create PHP+js code. (then I will convert that into a Wordpress plugin). Please mention if you can do point 4 or not in your bid. Kindly also mention the number of days/weeks you require.
Please use Netbeans and also create PHPUnit tests for all PHP functions (Netbeans can automatically create a lot of the PHP unit code for you that is why I want you to use Netbeans IDE for PHP).
This is pretty simple work as you mostly have to integrate separate pieces of existing code. Hence I expect low bids.
Looking to make some money?
- Set your budget and the timeframe
- Outline your proposal
- Get paid for your work
Hire Freelancers who also bid on this project
Looking for work?
Work on projects like this and make money from home!Sign Up Now
- The New York Times
- Wall Street Journal
- Times Online