I have a website with CMS and need to do some modification. In the attachment is detailed list with pictures and samples explaining what I need to do. It is password protected. The password I will send you via PM.
The site is in HPP, CSS with MySQL database.
Here is what I will need:
1. to fix the divider line between left content and right column.
2. to fix the error message in the admin
Warning: array_filter() expects parameter 1 to be array, boolean given in ////admin/[url removed, login to view] on line 146
Warning: Invalid argument supplied for foreach() in /////[url removed, login to view] on line 147
Critical: Headers already sent, cannot continue. Fix the errors and reload the page.
3. to rearrange the comment form layout
4. to add Header Links on top of the website
5. to change the main Drop-Down Menu (not to use the image separator but div border lines instead)
6. to fix the breadcrumb to show also home page
7. to make an option in the admin to add a picture for a page In the admin
8. to add video gallery (you tube) for fancybox. There is already fancybox installed but not the video, just images. So i want the video too.
9. to make the webssite CSS valid (if possible and not too costly). The website is already . XHTML valid.
10. to redo the attached email template in CSS
11. to edit the install package of the original CMS so when a website is installed it will look the same as this one
All is explained in details including pictures and sample website in the attached word document. The password I will send you via PM.
Hi. I am a Russian programmer working at the area of web development since 2006. I'm sure I can do what you want right now. Ready to start. With the best wishes, Slava.