Module Development for Role Based Notifications
- Status Closed
- Budget N/A
Authors are able to send e-mail notifications with Notifications Team module ([url removed, login to view]) via PHPMailer. However, with Notifications Team module authors only allowed to send user based notifications. Site authors also needs to send role based notifications. To send role based e-mail notifications this module ([url removed, login to view]) was tested. But it is not working.
Allowing authors to send both role based and user based e-mail notifications.
- Modified module can be evaluated to work or a new module can be developed.
- Role based and user based notification features can be seperated per content type.
- If user based notifications extends the difficulty level then it can be left out of the scope.
- "X-Confirm-Reading-To" and "Disposition-Notification-To" tags must be added to the outgoing e-mails in comformity with RFC 3798. Tags are supported by PHPMailer.
- Depending on the performance of the developer further works will be given.
- Files and database dump will be send or access to the current development server will be granted.Get free quotes for a project like this
Looking to make some money?
- Set your budget and the timeframe
- Outline your proposal
- Get paid for your work
Hire Freelancers who also bid on this project
Looking for work?
Work on projects like this and make money from home!Sign Up Now
- The New York Times
- Wall Street Journal
- Times Online