Need a simple computer shop work order management script for LAN
This project was awarded to developlogic for $175 USD.Get free quotes for a project like this
Project Budget$100 - $300 USD
I think it would be pretty easy for a good coder to mod a help ticket script to do this:
This script will be run on the front desk of a computer service shop.
Some of the features I want:
- A Simplified admin interface to edit workorders; (Add new, edit, delete, view all, search, print)
- A "Add workorder" default frontend with basically a form to enter data into mysql. Some of the fields include (Name, Address, City, State, Zip, Phone #, Time to execute, Tools needed, Priority, and assign to a technician)
- Workorder gets assigned a workorder id # for easy archiving and searching
- After assigning workorder to a tech and adding new workorders, the tech it is assigned to gets sent a formatted email showing the workorder information.
- The tech can then login to the script and have a box which display how many new jobs he has, or if there are none
That is pretty much it. Pretty simple for the right person. It is going to be run on a single computer, would like everyone in office to have access. No login required for local ips.
If you are capable of completing this project, send me a pm with your capabilities and background information.
Looking to make some money?
- Set your budget and the timeframe
- Outline your proposal
- Get paid for your work
Hire Freelancers who also bid on this project
Looking for work?
Work on projects like this and make money from home!Sign Up Now
- The New York Times
- Wall Street Journal
- Times Online