Small code changes required to custom PHP, MySQL (No Framework) website:
1. Replace the current editor with CKEditor 4 (latest version) but WITH file uploader/browser feature.
2. Replace a php function code (file upload : renaming, resizing uploaded images)
3. Re-name dynamic pages (implement friendly URLs).
4. Enable site admin to add meta tags to CMS pages when they are created/edited
5. Fix a couple of layout problems to a wordpress blog display, which was recently integrated into the core php site.
For an expert, 1-2 day job. Please dont bid if you are going to take longer.
The budget is around $100 and I would require the coder to complete all tasks in two days.
This really is a simple job for an experienced developer but not so simple if you are not.
Thanks for your time.
5 freelancers are bidding on average $135 for this job
Hi, We are internet marketing agency which deal in seo, sem, ppc, backlinks, email marketing, facebook, twitter etc. Please check PM for our portfolio and company details. Thanks Jack