New Feature addition to Existing Firefox Addon
- Status Closed
- Budget N/A
- Total Bids 1
[url removed, login to view] is free online picture hosting site.
Site has members' login system. When members login and upload pictures, pictures remain under "My Pictures" menu.
(Site also have feature of uploading pictures without registration but it's not relevant here)
Following are list of features of which addon contains all features except one.
1. System to save/edit/delete userID & Password of [url removed, login to view] account - This system should be optional and not a condition to use extension (even if userID & Passwords are not stored, this addon/extension should work)
2. In browser, when user right click on any image, there should be option like "Upload to [url removed, login to view]" and once user click on that option, new tab should open with details of uploaded image. Just like this:
[url removed, login to view]
3. In point 2 above, if user has entered his login credentials (one time for firefox addon/extension), uploaded image should go under his account. Else, it is to be hosted randomly just like images uploaded without registration.
4. When user right click on any tab, there should be option like, Capture full page screeshot, capture current pageview screenshot and capture specific part screenshot. In case of specific part of screenshot, user is further required to drag his mouse to select portion and then once selection is completed (when user release his mouse click), selected portion alone should be uploaded. If you need clarification about this feature, contact me.
5. Upon upload, image URL of uploaded image eg.
[url removed, login to view]
should be automatically copied to clip board of the user.
Basically, there are 2 features only. First, Right click -> Upload Image and & Second, Screen shot to be captured & uploaded. I have elaborated them just to give proper idea.
The addon is already prepared with almost all features except one. i.e. Point no. 1 above. Hence, use can't store their user ID & password. Because of which, when pictures are uploaded using addon, they are marked as random images and don't go in "My pictures" page of any user even if he is registered. The fully working addon is attached h/w.
Features should work irrespective of OS of the user. If specific feature can't be made compatible for specific OS, you have to discuss it before.
Addon/Extension should be made compatible at least for firefox versions released in 2012. If you can make it compatible for even older versions, please DO mention.
There are certain site related features which I like to add/enhance but they are not related to browser extension and hence I am not discussing at the moment. However, if it is required to change site script coding a bit to make above features work, you have to carry it out.
You have to ensure that all existing features should work as they are. And you have to add new feature to same addon. Present addon is attached herewith.
1. I can show you something identical for your better understanding (you need to ask)
2. I have complete demo site ready for your working environment. You can user that host account and site script for all your purpose.
3. Once this entire addon gets completed, same addon/extension needs to be made for chrome and if you are able to do for chrome, it will be a bonus for you.Get free quotes for a project like this
Looking to make some money?
- Set your budget and the timeframe
- Outline your proposal
- Get paid for your work
Hire Freelancers who also bid on this project
Looking for work?
Work on projects like this and make money from home!Sign Up Now
- The New York Times
- Wall Street Journal
- Times Online