Nike Add To Cart Bot
- Status Closed
- Budget $250 - $750 USD
- Total Bids 11
I'm looking for a very experienced freelancer to take this job on. Knowing how [url removed, login to view] and nikestore twitter releases are a huge plus.
How this works:
- At 8am EST/5am PST on a release day Nikestore will send out a tweet on their twitter ([url removed, login to view]) with the shoe being release and a link to that shoe's buy page.
- After clicking the link you will be directed to the page where you will have to add the size your looking for to your cart.
- The current bot I have does this very quickly by opening the link as soon as it picks up the keyword I've entered prior to the tweet being sent by monitoring twitter through twitter's API. I can show the freelancer my current setup when we start this job.
- Nike's new CAPTCHA software has made this process slow down making it more difficult to get multiple pairs on release day.
What I'm looking for:
- I'd like a user interface application where I can add multiple [url removed, login to view] accounts (user name/password), keywords to search for, and 1 shoe size. One size per account. Cause trying to add multiple sizes with the system right now on Nike's website can produce undesirable results. Administration option/page would be ideal for this.
- Need the program to be able to handle upwards to 75 accounts at a time.
- There will need to be options to enter keywords that the program will use to monitor Nikestore's twitter to click the appropriate link.
- When all accounts have been added the program needs to monitor Nikestore twitter through the twitter API and open a browser window for each account in the database and add the expected size to the cart for that account.
- After the shoe has been added to the cart Nike has incorporated a new CAPTCHA software from Confident Technologies that makes you answer 4 picture questions before the shoe gets put in your cart.
- The program needs to be able to bypass this CAPTCHA so the process stays as fast as possible. These releases can sell out in minutes so speed is key to everything.
- If possible would like a success/failure notification within the program if a shoe has been successfully added to an account's cart. Not necessarily sure this is feasible, but it's something can be discussed later on.
- Need the program to have an option to choose what twitter account to monitor. As most of the time it will be Nikestore, but for testing purposes I need the option available to me to use other twitter handles.
This program will have to run on a high performance server which I already have available to me.
I have an idea in my head how I'd like this program to look that I will discuss further with the freelancer who feels they have the right skillset to take this on. Payment for this job is flexible as if I find the right person who can produce the results I'm looking for I can pay more. Look forward to hearing from you.Get free quotes for a project like this
Looking to make some money?
- Set your budget and the timeframe
- Outline your proposal
- Get paid for your work
Hire Freelancers who also bid on this project
Looking for work?
Work on projects like this and make money from home!Sign Up Now
- The New York Times
- Wall Street Journal
- Times Online