Number Mask for Formidable Forms number field in Wrodpress
This project was awarded to ccousinshome for $30 USD.Get free quotes for a project like this
Project Budget$30 - $250 USD
I use a Wordpress Plugin called Formidable Forms. It works well except that it doesn't have an input mask for number fields that put commas in the 'thousands' place (example: 1000 >> 1,000 and 1000000 >> 1,000,000)
Specifically, I need a snippet of code that can be added to a Wordpress page that hosts a Formiddable Form that instructs all numerical fields to have a 'thousands' import mask.
1) the number field cannot be changed to a text field, because I need the number field for subsequent calculations. It must look to the user as 1,000 but still be submitted to the database as 1000
2) the masking should happen in real time, as the used types in the number. So, for example, as the use types in the 4th numerical digit, a comma should appear automatically between the first and second digits (i.e. 100 then another 0 becomes 1,000), and vice versa, meaning that if the user deletes the fourth digit, the comma should disappear.
3) this also needs to work up to an including an 8-digit number (i.e. 10,000,000), automatically inserting and removing commas appropriately.
4) Obviously, this needs to work with Wordpress, Formidable Forms, and other Wordpress Plugins without conflicts.
Looking to make some money?
- Set your budget and the timeframe
- Outline your proposal
- Get paid for your work
Hire Freelancers who also bid on this project
Looking for work?
Work on projects like this and make money from home!Sign Up Now
- The New York Times
- Wall Street Journal
- Times Online