Need to optimize this Magento Store: [Removed by Admin]
*** Only Magento Experts!
HOSTING AND SITE INFO:
- Magento versiï¿½n. 220.127.116.11 + Theme Installed
- Catalog Size: 1000 products
- PHP Version [url removed, login to view]
- MySQL 5.5
- Hosted in a VPS
CPU [url removed, login to view] GHZ
RAM 768 MB
Disk Space 30 GB
Bandwidth 500 GB
- Only Hosted website
- Visits stats: 450 ~ 500 / day
- Page load time: [url removed, login to view]
- Total page size: [url removed, login to view]
- Total number of requests: 71
- Load Between Pages 30 Sec
- 500 server error like 100 / day
PINGDOM TEST: [url removed, login to view]!/FU0vJHiwf/[url removed, login to view]
GTmetrix TEST: [url removed, login to view]
PROJECT SATISFACTION RESULTS NEEDED
- Page to load <1 sec
- Load Between pages <1 sec
- No more 500 server errors
- Fixes may not affect the good function of the website
- After the optimization finished the website must work correctly with the shopping process has is working ok now.
(the website allows customers to successfully finish the shopping now, so any changes made by optimization may not alter the well functionality of the website).
RECOMMENDED THINGS TO WORK ON:
- Enable gzip compression (all JS & CSS)
- Specify image dimensions
- Minify CSS (all CSS)
- Optimize images
- Specify a Vary: Accept-Encoding header
- Combine images using CSS sprites
- Inline small CSS
- Use efficient CSS selectors
- Remove unused CSS
- And everything you can do to fix this.
Our customers shop every day between 9:00 am ~ 9:00 pm Pacific Time. So we ll like to keep our store working at day. If you think you have the appropriate schedule to work in this bid.
- Skype account (better if have)
- Project Updates and good communication
- Good English or Spanish speaking
- We spec this to be fix by code not by extensions. Thanks
Hi Alex Thanks for posting the requirement.I cna surely help you for decreasing the load speed of your site.. Please refer to your PM for more information and questions. Thanks
8 freelancers are bidding on average $173 for this job
<1 will never be - low-res server for that, close to that will be if you buy additionallly full page cache extension. anyway, magento por, can help you. tnx.
Have a look at GTMETRIX/timeline; http://www.aki.com.mx/images/site/aki.com.mx_logo.png = 20.99 seconds! If you can fix this by yourself you can save some money.