Online Card Design Wizard
This project received 9 bids from talented freelancers with an average bid price of $1693 USD.Get free quotes for a project like this
Project Budget$500 - $5000 USD
I need someone to pick up where my other programmer left off.
To do the job would require:
1) Very good knowledge of PHP 4
2) GD functions of PHP
3) Good knowledge of Ms SQL 2000
4) Basic knowledge of Cold Fusion MX
PROJECT: CARD WIZARD
I offer a line of Art Cards. The standard cards are offered blank on the inside. We have created a Card Wizard that allows the customer to actually design their card via their browser.
(Actually, this Rich Text Editor that I am now using to enter this text seems even more advanced.)
Each Design is called a Custom Job. A Custom Job is basically a design that can contain any number of similarly oriented cards (horizontal or vertical orientation). So, if the customer has chosen a vertically oriented card, then he add another card to the design that matches this orientation.
When all is done, the system sends an email order to me along with a PNG file containing the entire design. This file also has text outside the margins and it gives my print shop details about the job the colors of inks to use, etc., etc.
There is an existing Shopping Cart/Slideshow Gallery system, Checkout screens, and MySQL database.
Please see complete specs in attached zip file.
1) Complete and fully-functional working program(s) in executable form as well as complete source code of all work done.
2) Deliverables must be in ready-to-run condition, as follows (depending on the nature of the deliverables):
a) For web sites or other server-side deliverables intended to only ever exist in one place in the Buyer's environment--Deliverables must be installed by the Seller in ready-to-run condition in the Buyer's environment.
b) For all others including desktop software or software the buyer intends to distribute: A software installation package that will install the software in ready-to-run condition on the platform(s) specified in this bid request.
3) All deliverables will be considered "work made for hire" under U.S. Copyright law. Buyer will receive exclusive and complete copyrights to all work purchased. (No GPL, GNU, 3rd party components, etc. unless all copyright ramifications are explained AND AGREED TO by the buyer on the site per the coder's Seller Legal Agreement).
Must work in all browsers on PC and MAC. Basically, people on the web will be ordering from me.
Looking to make some money?
- Set your budget and the timeframe
- Outline your proposal
- Get paid for your work
Hire Freelancers who also bid on this project
Looking for work?
Work on projects like this and make money from home!Sign Up Now
- The New York Times
- Wall Street Journal
- Times Online