The objective is to achieve an order form in 4 steps for a photographer. We also want to have a module that will cut the green screen background that will mount with different backgrounds. The order must be modern and attractive. The order will provide the online payment (Paypal).
• The purchase order will be divided into four different steps.
• The first step, users will select their school and enter the code for the student. These codes are based on the filename on the server. A script will list the schools (folders) on the server. And then, with the student code, the photos in the folder of the school that are named with the code of the student will be displayed. It is important that people cannot see files and folders from other schools and other students.
• Once they enter the site, the photos that they are intended will be displayed.
• The first step, a cut of the green background will be made automatically by the script.
• When the plot is completed, users will be able to choose a background and make different arrangements to see the results.
• Then they choose the photo they want to order.
• The second step, customers enter their contact information.
• Also in the second stage, they will choose the package they want. If they want to get another package, a button to add another package will be available, if people click on it; additional fields open (accordion style). People can add multiple packages with this method.
• Always in step 2, people will choose the options.
• Stage 3, people will choose products. The page must be attractive with photos of products and options. People can make several choices of product derivatives. We like sites like Vista Print or Dell how they are made for choosing options and to buy related products.
• Step 4, the calculation of total costs (sum of steps 1 through 3) will be made. Transportation costs will also be added ($ [url removed, login to view] flat fee).
• People will make their payment with Paypal.
• The order must be easy to use and attractive to customers.
• The command will then be emailed a copy of the email will be sent to the client.