We are looking for a coder to modify an existing open cart shopping cart that will integrate into our Wordpress site. The biggest needs from the coder is:
1. Excellent PHP coder with ability to write very clean code and logically think through ways to break it as we do modifications
3. Must be able to start this week.
Here are cart requirements:
1. We have the open cart shopping cart template coded out and ready but will need to integrate it into our existing WordPress CMS site which will need to match our cart
2. We have installed a plugin for [url removed, login to view] CIM and subscription orders- We use CIM for subscriptions orders and need some modifications to the admin functionality to be able to charge these manually and see them a little differently.
3. Will need a simple script written so that the cart will inject some basic shipping order data into a separate mssql db to integrate with our shipping software.
4. Modification of the automatic emails that cart sends.
5. There will be some modification of customer account page as mentioned before.
6. Modification of checkout page to get week of pregnancy and shopping cart page to change product to recurring product with checkbox (Some mods have already been done for this)
7. We have installed Friend referral extension that needs some modification just in what it shows in customer account page.
8. Modification of cart to keep up with customer week of pregnancy from order
9. Import customers, products, prices, images, shipping rates from current aspdotnetstorefront cart
10. If you have experience in Amazon AWS we are thinking of moving our server here once project is complete .
Please let me know your experience with Opencart and how available you are because we would love to finish up project soon.
Thanks for your time and look forward to a great project.
18 freelancers are bidding on average $637 for this job
Hi, We have throughly read your requirements and believe that we can deliver exceptional results. We hope you will consider using our services. Kind Regards,