Very simple project for the right company. I am building an online ordering site for a Chinese restaurant in OpenCart. I need someone to add the following:
1. Mandatory pick up or delivery module. This can be a simple radio button choice but must be mandatory to place orders.
2. This should be a mandatory 2 radio button set with an instruction that states "When would you like your order?" and the first option should be "Right Away" that will override the need to pick a date and time. The date and time for when the customer wants their order should appear and function as follows:
date picker should be a calendar similar to [url removed, login to view] , and the time picker can be a simple set of drop downs with the hours that the business is open. I will need a drop down for the hour, a drop down for the minutes (00, 15, 30, 45) and a drop down for a.m. or p.m. I can enter the values for the lists but i need the functionality accomplished.
3. A message module on the checkout page stating that all tips for online orders must be in cash.
4. I also need a special instructions module (text field) for customers to enter special instructions for each dish. In other words, when they order a dish there needs to be a box for them to add comments.
5. If possible I would like an array from the order to be sent to a dedicated email address for printing. This is not the most important thing and not mandatory at this point. The array must include the following:
1. Pick up or delivery
2. Time to pick up or be delivered.
3. Customer name
4. Customer phone
5. Customer address (if delivery)
6. Customer order (all items, options and special instructions on separate lines)
The date and time picker module and pick up or delivery module need to be placed on the checkout page of the ordering site and they must be mandatory for the order to be placed.
The URL for the orders is ( [url removed, login to view] ). I will be customizing a theme to replace the existing default theme of OpenCart.
I will provide PSD files to the winning bidder with examples of where the elements should be in the site and how they should look.
Please make sure that you state whether or not your bid includes item 5 on the list above!
Thank you for bidding!