OpenCart Moneybookers & PayPal payment module upgrade
This project received 1 bids from talented freelancers with an average bid price of $120 USD.Get free quotes for a project like this
We need to upgrade existing OpenCart 1.5.2.x. payment extensions:
- add all payment methods (eWallet (current), credit cards...)
- implement tracking code for escrow service.
- add current integration into an i-frame, so there is no redirect to MB site for customer.
- Rename Moneybookers to Skrill
-upgrade current Paypal module to PayPal API standard with all functionality.
Add Paypal and Moneybookers logo image on checkout page with select button.
Moneybookers support multiple payment methods (credit card and ewallet for exemple, also with own logos)
We require 30 days warranty for bug fixes.
Both new plugins must have short instructions.
It will take few hours for pro.
Looking to make some money?
- Set your budget and the timeframe
- Outline your proposal
- Get paid for your work
Hire Freelancers who also bid on this project
Looking for work?
Work on projects like this and make money from home!Sign Up Now
- The New York Times
- Wall Street Journal
- Times Online