Opencart - Modifying extension + bug fixes simple project
This project was successfully completed by seonaptic for $100 USD in 4 days.Get free quotes for a project like this
Project Budget$30 - $100 USD
Completed In4 days
The task I set out is to modify an extension for opencart. Most of the work is done. But I need some modifications.
Make an existing extension for opencart into an independent extenion: which can be installed and uninstalled on any website which uses Opencart v1.5.2. and above. Also fix some bugs. As written: the extension already exists and can be viewed in working order here: [url removed, login to view]
The bugs (as you can see it shows some bugs, mainly front end)
1. The total price - generated by jquery shows a NaN bug. So instead of $ 100,- it shows $ 200,-;
2. The ‘startover’ button - not working, should clear the configuration and redirect to first step;
3. The lay-out - is messy and should be neatly aligned;
4. In backend (admin area) - saving error;
5. Template override system not working correctly - need some fixing (creativity required)
6. Maybe some other bugs you find;
Your task is complete when the extension is:
- Installable and un-installable with Opencart 1.5.2. and above, maybe multiple versions have to be created (VQMOD);
- Fully working, no bugs;
- It’s users have no need for database updating or messing around with PHPmyAdmin, easy to use;
You will be paid when:
- At the same moment I have received the files and working extension;
If you feel you are up to the job and you are an Opencart expert I will send you the files. You have one week to complete it and deliver it working to me. I can provide you with additional information about the extension.
It is not much work.
Looking to make some money?
- Set your budget and the timeframe
- Outline your proposal
- Get paid for your work
Hire Freelancers who also bid on this project
Looking for work?
Work on projects like this and make money from home!Sign Up Now
- The New York Times
- Wall Street Journal
- Times Online