We run OSC 2.2 and we wish to modify the way attributes are selected during the shopping cart process.
* We wish for someone to modify the code so that the product attributes are selected at the [url removed, login to view] instead of during product_info.php.
* For one type of attribute " Watch Insurance Option" we want the option to be a "radio button" instead of the standard drop-down menu.
* Additionally for the "Watch Insurance Option" radio buttons we want to put it in a CSS coloured Div box (see mockup screenshot 04 Modified [url removed, login to view])
* In the [url removed, login to view] when displaying products in the same category we need to change the "Buy Now" button to appear in the Price column under the price / RRP
* There will be normally 1 to 3 attributes to select for each product
1) Attribute:Watch Insurance Option - This appears on nearly all the products
2) Attribute: Bracelet Adjustment - appears approx 60% of the time
3) Other attributes are less frequent (eg extra spare straps).
4) Default attribute option is sorted in ascending price. (e.g default attribute selected is those with value=0)
* The majority of customers only buy one item and very occasionally buy 2 or 3 items at most.
* We are using a modified shopping cart infobox that also displays the attributes selected. The programmer needs to ensure that the shopping cart infobox on the top-right displays the current selected attribute and total for the combination of attributes selected. E.g If customer selects 5 years insurance +£39.99 then the website needs to auto update the total and shopping cart inforbox to reflect this.
* For the "Watch Insurance Option" attribute: if no insurance available or the only option is "No Thank You +£0.00" then DON'T display the CSS DIV box surrounding the radio buttons. I.e only display this attribute box if 2 or more options available.
* The information in the attribute popups needs to be editable and have an option for enable/disable the popup in the osc admin screen in case anything changes
* The function needs to also work with the "Buy Now" button in the [url removed, login to view] when displaying products in the same categories. Due to the limited size of the fixed-width webpage the programmer would need to modify the product listing to put the "buy now" button into the Price column under the price & RRP to save space. (mockup screenshots attached)
* Our live site for browsing to see the current oscommerce site working is www.precisiontime.co.uk. PLEASE DO NOT MAKE ANY TEST PURCHASES AS LIVE SITE!
* Example mockup screenshots are attached to visualise what we are trying to do
* Payment by escrow and modifications to be done on our test site. Once approved we need the instructions for the modifications for the live site.
13 freelancers are bidding on average $427 for this job
We are oscommerce certified developers and masters. Please check my rating page and you will know how we have handled big to mid size oscommerce projects in the last 4 years
Hi! We are a team of experienced programmers and we will be glad to help you! We guarantee that you will not regret if you will choose us! Please check PMB. Thanks!
Hi, We are interested in working with you. We have completed a lot of projects in osCommerce, CRE and Joomla including complete site designing and site fixes. Pls see the PM for details.
Hello, i can do it in 4 hours. This is not a rocket science. No test purchases, No debug information output, zero downtime. I will do it quickly and carefully